🔍Erie, Pennsylvania, United States
📅 1710Total Views
📅 2000019JRequisition #
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
TechnipFMC is a global oil and gas leader, specialized in subsea, onshore, offshore, and surface technologies. Our mission: to enhance the performance of world's energy industry. How we do it: by constantly challenging conventions and investing in our 37,000+ employees, across 48 countries. At TechnipFMC, we aim to offer an inspiring working experience: tackling some of the most complex technical and engineering challenges in the world in collaboration with a truly global team.
· Maintain reliable and safe manufacturing systems while improving production rates, efficiencies, yields, costs and changeovers.
· Develop and maintain system routers, work instructions, manufacturing tooling, and fixtures.
· Supports assembly and testing areas in addition to machining.
· Develop and support machine programming.
· Approve and process Engineering Change Requests to update applicable manufacturing processes.
· Develop new manufacturing equipment and processes as part of new product introduction or continuous improvement plans to improve safety, quality, cycle times, and costs.
· Process Manufacturing Improvement Change Requests and validate changes by using internal First Article Inspection process on newly developed or recently modified programs or equipment.
· Provide input and direction on Root Cause Analysis for Corrective Action Requests and Vendor Corrective Action Requests.
· Utilize Impact Quality principles to drive Corrective and Preventative action and establish Zero Defect capable processes for internal and external products. You are Meant For This Job If:
· BS in Engineering or the equivalent in practical experience
· 5+ years of technical knowledge; manufacturing knowledge of flow meters, electronics or measurement equipment is a plus.
· Strong problem solving skills
· Strong written and verbal communication skills including strong listening skills.
· Must be able to communicate with many different areas of the company. Will work with operations, product management, engineering, quality, and procurement.
· Self-motivated with the ability to quickly learn about new processes with very little information provided.
· Knowledge of Quality and Continuous improvement methods and tools a plus.
· Experience with CNC machine programming
· Lean Six Sigma training is a plus.
Learn more about TechnipFMC
Learn more about us and find other open positions at our Career Page.
Follow us on LinkedIn for company updates.
With a view to keeping all prospective applicants aware about recent developments at TechnipFMC we encourage you to go through TechnipFMC Press Release as well as our website www.technipfmc.com to know more about us.
“As an equal opportunity employer TechnipFMC considers only qualified applicants without regard to color, age, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender expression, disability, national origin, veteran or marital status.”