🔍Paris, Ile-de-France, France
📅 1966Total Views
📅 190002A1Requisition #
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
Junior Welding Engineer (H / F)
TechnipFMC is a global oil and gas leader, specialized in subsea, onshore, offshore, and surface technologies. Our mission: to enhance the performance of world's energy industry. How we do it: by constantly challenging conventions and investing in our 37 000+ employees, across 48 countries. At TechnipFMC, we aim to offer an inspiring working experience: tackling some of the most complex technical and engineering challenges in the world in collaboration with a truly global team.
Introduction to the Job
At TechnipFMC, we deliver critical projects of a scale, scope and difficulty that you simply won't find anywhere else. We are looking for a Junior Welding Engineer who can join our multicultural team in Paris.
You will be involved on subsea projects and tenders and will provide assistance to design, purchasing, fabrication, and inspection teams. You will be operationally reporting to lead discipline, Package manager. Your key interactions would be with - Internally: Designers and specialist engineers, other disciplines, fabrication engineers & Externally: clients, suppliers, sub-contractors.
Your essential Duties will be to:
· Write and optimize technical specifications in line with contractual document and scope of work
· Reply to Client Comments
· Perform technical support for requisition at each stage of the procurement process and manufacturing phase.
· Attend the Pre-Inspection Meeting (PIM) at Supplier Workshop for critical activities such as qualification program.
· On project request perform technical survey visit at Workshop
· Technical assistance for NCR closure
· Review Vendor/Sub-contractor documents considering schedule constraints (Welding Books, NDE Procedures, qualification procedures ….)
· On Project request perform technical audits to assess Subcontractor's capabilities / equipment / manufacturing process
· Develop, capitalize, consolidate and share know-how/knowledge of the Discipline.
You are meant for this job if
· Candidatesmust have an engineering degree or equivalentEngineering
· Shallbe Certified as Welding Engineer IWE.
· Should be familiar with the main welding processes and material types
· Good communication skills
· Fluent in English.
Your future at TechnipFMC
· Potential career path, if possible
· Global mobility opportunities if relevant
· Training and development
· Diverse and international team if relevant
Learn more about TechnipFMC
Learn more about us and find other open positions at our Career Page.
Follow us on LinkedIn for company updates.