🔍Paris, Ile-de-France, France
📅 1770Total Views
📅 190002D3Requisition #
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
Junior S-Lay Installation Engineer (M/F)
TechnipFMC is a global oil and gas leader, specialized in subsea, onshore, offshore, and surface technologies. Our mission: to enhance the performance of world's energy industry. How we do it: by constantly challenging conventions and investing in our 37 000+ employees, across 48 countries. At TechnipFMC, we aim to offer an inspiring working experience: tackling some of the most complex technical and engineering challenges in the world in collaboration with a truly global team.
Introduction to the Job
At TechnipFMC, we deliver critical projects of a scale, scope and difficulty that you simply won't find anywhere else. We are looking for a Junior S-Lay Installation Engineer (M/F) who can join our multicultural team in Paris.
Reporting to the Installation Lead, you will operate within the Subsea Installation department and will provide support during the engineering and construction phases of projects or tenders involving S-Lay vessels.
Your main missions will be to:
· Provide, in accordance with department and/or projects instructions, schedules, processes, and HSE requirements, a technical assistance within projects, and manufacturing, fabrication, and installation sites.
· Write and issue technical specifications and reports.
· Perform all necessary calculations, design conception, and engineering solutions related to S-Lay.
· Supervise and verify the drafting describing the methodology to be implemented.
· Interface with other engineering and operational disciplines, and possibly with project functional disciplines, such as procurement and planning.
· Follow up activities offshore or in any manufacturing place as required by the project.
You are meant for this role if you have/ are:
· Graduate with an Engineering degree (mechanical, marine, naval architect)
· Methodical, dynamic, proactive and open-minded.
· Marked critical spirit and you are willing to learn and challenge yourself.
· A succinct way of putting things and good communication skill.
· Comfortable with problem-solving.
· Willing to work in multicultural environments and develop team spirit.
· Fluent in English and you are mobile worldwide.
· Familiar with Microsoft package
· Marine and/or Oil&Gas Interships
Your future at TechnipFMC
· Potential career path, if possible
· Global mobility opportunities if relevant
· Training and development
· Diverse and international team if relevant
Learn more about TechnipFMC
Learn more about us and find other open positions at our Career Page.
Follow us on LinkedIn for company updates.