🔍Paris, Ile-de-France, France
📅 4410Total Views
📅 19000222Requisition #
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
Junior Flexible Pipeline Engineer (H / F)
TechnipFMC is a global oil and gas leader, specialized in subsea, onshore, offshore, and surface technologies. Our mission: to enhance the performance of world's energy industry. How we do it: by constantly challenging conventions and investing in our 37 000+ employees, across 48 countries. At TechnipFMC, we aim to offer an inspiring working experience: tackling some of the most complex technical and engineering challenges in the world in collaboration with a truly global team.
Introduction to the Job
At TechnipFMC, we deliver critical projects of a scale, scope and difficulty that you simply won't find anywhere else. We are looking for an Junior Flexible Pipeline Engineer who can join our multicultural team in Paris.
The flexible pipe engineer is responsible for the design of the entire flexible system solution, design activities gathering both pipe cross-section definition as well as subsea pipeline ancillaries' equipment. Design activities are framed by dedicated Oil & Gas Codes and internal TechnipFMC design rules. They must comply with planning and project constraint as well as the highest quality standard to ensure our customers satisfaction.
· To be able to investigate and identify main and critical design parameters
· To classify required per dedicated design tool
· To write technical report linked to performed studies (design, analysis etc…)
· To seek for support from R&D department or challenge them for proposed design optimization
· To be able to review efficiently design report and technical analysis from other team ‘s engineers or other disciplines engineers in which he will interface
· To prepare required documentation for flexible pipe and ancillaries equipment manufacturing
· To be able to reply clearly to internal and external clients
At mid-term, it will be required to demonstrate ability to lead and managed outsourced design teams and to respect standards in terms of safety and quality during project execution.
You are meant for this job if
· Global engineer with Mechanics or Hydrodynamics specialty
· Software knowledge - Pack Office tool and Excel (good computing skills such as VBA or Python)
· Autonomous, good learning skills, ability to work in a team and good communication skills
· Fluent in English and French
· Open to international mobility
Your future at TechnipFMC
· Potential career path, if possible
· Global mobility opportunities if relevant
· Training and development
· Diverse and international team if relevant
Learn more about TechnipFMC
Learn more about us and find other open positions at our Career Page.
Follow us on LinkedIn for company updates.