🔍New Delhi, New Delhi, India
Finance & Insurance
📅 7447Total Views
📅 2000018IRequisition #
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
F&A Assistant Manager Accounts Payable
TechnipFMC is a global oil and gas leader, specialized in subsea, onshore, offshore, and surface technologies. Our mission: to enhance the performance of world’s energy industry. How we do it: by constantly challenging conventions and investing in our 37 000+ employees, across 48 countries. At TechnipFMC, we aim to offer an inspiring working experience: tackling some of the most complex technical and engineering challenges in the world in collaboration with a truly global team.
Global Business Services India
At TechnipFMC, we are continually looking for ways to become more efficient, and ways to improve our quality, customer focus and cost competitiveness. The Global Business Services (GBS) organization is key to executing this strategy, by standardizing our processes and centralizing our services.
Our Vision : A customer focused, cost efficient, innovative, and high performing organization that drives functional excellence.
GBS provide streamlined and consistent services to our internal customers in the domain of Finance and Accounting, Human Resources, Business Functional Support, Procurement and Legal. Our services fit our global organization and allow us to focus on business strategy and priorities. GBS also maintains continuous improvement plans to enhance our customer-oriented service culture.
Introduction to the Job
At TechnipFMC, we deliver critical projects of a scale, scope and difficulty that you simply won’t find anywhere else. We are looking for an experienced F&A Assistant Manager Accounts Payable who can join our multicultural team in GBS, India.
Responsible for the day-to-day management of the Accounts Payable function for the global customers. Administer all AP activities including invoice processing, AP helpdesk, OCR, T&E, month-end and Payments. Responsible for SLA / KPI management and regular customer connects.
Main responsibilities :
· Supervise staff of payable specialists along with overall responsibility for vendor and employee account management.
· Monitor performance of direct reports. Provide prompt and objective coaching in accomplishing goals. Conduct performance reviews, recommend salary increases and is actively involved in recognition and employee development strategies.
· Assures effective communication is maintained within the department and externally. Where appropriate, inform employees of company/department plans and progress. Conduct staff meetings at regular intervals.
· Supervise various duties for Accounts Payable function including processing vendor invoices, receipt matching to invoices, monitor Accounts Payable mailbox and ensure that POs and proper payment approvals are provided.
· Ensure vendor invoices and check requests are paid in accordance with company’s cash flow and authorization policies.
· Ensure vendor statements are reconciled every month.
· Build solid relationship across all units at various accounting levels.
· Implement best practices and process improvements
· Responsible for all in-scope vendor accounts
· Analyse and perform Month End Close tasks
· Lead and follow through to completion any assigned special projects
· All other duties as needed or required per business requirement
You are meant for this job if :
Preferred qualifications and experiences
· 10+ years of accounts payable experiencewith an International BPO / KPO/SSO
· People Management experience of at least 3 Yrs.
· Bachelors inAccounting /Commerce (must)
· Master’s degree in business administration, accounting, finance, or related field preferred
· Working experience of IFS ERP is preferred.
· Strong written and verbal skills, analytical skills, and ability to compose and initiate correspondence
· Good working knowledge of Accounting ERP
· Good written and verbal communication skills
· Excellent customer service skills
· Knowledge of International Accounting Standards
· Must be flexible and able to work in 24x7 shifts
Personal competencies and qualities required :
· Professional manner and highly organised
· Strong problem solving ability, attention to detail, and a well-defined work ethics
· Organized and flexible with the ability to manage multiple projects/tasks
· Develops, implements and maintains systems, procedures and policies, including accounts payable functions to ensure adherence to company guidelines.
· Zero defect mindset with attention to details
· Balance of mind under pressure
Your future at TechnipFMC
· Potential career path, if possible
· Global mobility opportunities if relevant
· Training and development
· Diverse and international team if relevant
Learn more about TechnipFMC
Learn more about us and find other open positions at our Career Page.
Follow us on LinkedIn for company updates.
With a view to keeping all prospective applicants aware about recent developments at TechnipFMC we encourage you to go through TechnipFMC Press Release as well as our website www.technipfmc.com to know more about us.
“As an equal opportunity employer TechnipFMC considers only qualified applicants without regard to color, age, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender expression, disability, national origin, veteran or marital status.”