🔍Paris, Ile-de-France, France
📅 1673Total Views
📅 1900021IRequisition #
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
Estimating Engineer – Subsea
TechnipFMC is a global oil and gas leader, specialized in subsea, onshore, offshore, and surface technologies. Our mission: to enhance the performance of world's energy industry. How we do it: by constantly challenging conventions and investing in our 37 000+ employees, across 48 countries. At TechnipFMC, we aim to offer an inspiring working experience: tackling some of the most complex technical and engineering challenges in the world in collaboration with a truly global team.
Introduction to the Job
At TechnipFMC, we deliver critical projects of a scale, scope and difficulty that you simply won't find anywhere else. We are looking for an Estimating Engineer – Subsea who can join our multicultural team in Paris.
You will be in-charge of the tender price built-up and validation for Subsea projects mainly in Africa, India and Middle East from the budgetary phase to the EPCI lumpsum phase under the responsibility of the Subsea Estimating Manager.
· Identify appropriate methods of estimation in relation with the scope of work.
· Participate to the set-up of the execution plan and to various economic studies (vessel selection, installation scenarios, fabrication strategy, optimization of assets…).
· Coordinate interfaces with technical disciplines leads involved.
· Analyze the risks, uncertainties, opportunities.
· Provide the most economical solutions taking account of contractual obligations.
· Present the price sheet and the basis of estimates to the management supported by benchmarks, project inputs, and methods.
· Support the commercial team to clarify any price submission / the project team to any estimating process clarification/presentation with clients or partners.
You are meant for this job if
· Subsea engineering and/or Offshore operations experience
· More than 5 years of experience in estimating or cost control with lead position
· Flexible in thinking and action
· Systematic and methodical approach in working
· Natural skills to set up good networking and team spirit
· Solid oral and written communication skills in English
Nice to have
· Digital culture
· Knowledge of estimating or project control
Your future at TechnipFMC
· Potential career path, if possible
· Global mobility opportunities if relevant
· Training and development
· Diverse and international team if relevant
Learn more about TechnipFMC
Learn more about us and find other open positions at our Career Page.
Follow us on LinkedIn for company updates.