Technip Iberia is looking for an Electrical Engineer to be in charge of all technical activities related to the electrical system.
Reporting lines and interactions:
· Functionally reports to: Electrical Manager and Project Managers
· Operationally reports to: Electrical Manager
· Directly supervises (operationally): N/A.
· Key interactions (internally, externally): Electrical engineering team and other engineering departments.
· Minimum 2 years experience in similar function.
· Bachelor or Master Degree in Industrial Engineering, specialized in Electrical.
· Experience in companies providing engineering services to the Chemical, Refining or Petrochemical Industry.
· Knowledge of Microstation and Autocad.
· Knowledge of ETAP SPEL SKM, CANECO, DIALUX desirable.
· Fluent in English.
· Material requisitions and material take off.
· Cable and lighting calculation notes, cable schedule and power and lighting distributions.
· Consumer list and vendor documents review
· Design of electrical schematics and Earthing.
· Modelling of electrical equipments and electrical trays with Microstation/Autocad.
Temporary contract with possibility to become permanent.
We take into consideration applicants with a disability certification.
Note: Your application will be considered only if is possible according to the requirements in Spain to contract foreigners legaly.