🔍New Delhi, New Delhi, India
Finance & Insurance
📅 4217Total Views
📅 20000164Requisition #
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
TechnipFMC is a global oil and gas leader, specialized in subsea, onshore, offshore, and surface technologies. Our mission: to enhance the performance of world's energy industry. How we do it: by constantly challenging conventions and investing in our 37 000+ employees, across 48 countries. At TechnipFMC, we aim to offer an inspiring working experience: tackling some of the most complex technical and engineering challenges in the world in collaboration with a truly global team.
Global Business Services India
At TechnipFMC, we are continually looking for ways to become more efficient, and ways to improve our quality, customer focus and cost competitiveness. The Global Business Services (GBS) organization is key to executing this strategy, by standardizing our processes and centralizing our services.
Our Vision : A customer focused, cost efficient, innovative, and high performing organization that drives functional excellence.
GBS provide streamlined and consistent services to our internal customers in the domain of Finance and Accounting, Human Resources, Business Functional Support, Procurement and Legal. Our services fit our global organization and allow us to focus on business strategy and priorities. GBS also maintains continuous improvement plans to enhance our customer-oriented service culture.
Credit Analyst (M/F)
Introduction to the Job
A Chartered Accountant or MBA (preferably from Tier I Institute) with 5+ years of Post Qualification experience in Credit Analysis, Report Writing, Analyzing Statutory Financial Statements, Interacting with Global stakeholders and MIS reporting. Competency in multiple computer software packages, primarily focused in the Microsoft Office Suite of programs including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· Evaluating credit data and financial statements of customer's/vendors or partners in order to determine the degree of financial risk involved
· Analyzing customer records and preparing related reports
· Conferring with credit associations and references to exchange credit information on customers
· Helping the stakeholders by providing financial insight resulting in managing financial orders and reduce the risk of customer disputes
· Providing recommendations tied to analysis and assessment of credit risk
· Developing and preparing spreadsheets and models to support analysis of new and existing credit applications/requests
· Hands-on experience in :
· Developing models, both mathematical and statistical ones that directly relate to the risk being measured
· Recording anticipated economic environment changes
· Analyzing periodic market patterns
· Tracking legislation and government policies
You are meant for this job if
· Conduct thorough analysis of financial statements and assessment of credit requests, including new requests, changed requests and due diligence.
· Evaluating the financial status of customers by producing financial ratios through computer programs/standard templates
· Ability to intelligently interpret:
· Annual reports
· Financial statements
· Profit and loss statements
· Management accounts and additional market data reports.
· Prepare spreadsheets, reports, summaries and opinions for stakeholders.
· Report the Risk that may have an adverse effect on partnerships/mergers and ongoing/upcoming contracts, will be responsible for submitting required reports as necessary.
· Risk Assurance Service
· Strong communications and interpersonal skills. Must be innovative and decisive
· Ability to visualize and oversee the design of new concepts and ideas related to the broader organization as well as functional area of expertise
· Manage high satisfaction level service delivery for existing and future clients and ensure relationship, including escalation process
Examples from the Brand Book
· Breakthrough Projects: Continuously raise standards, Innovative, Solution-oriented, Help us solve complex problems
· Global Playground: Be open-minded, open to Travel, Speak professional English, Be adaptable and work in multicultural environment
· Live Inspiring Experiences: Be committed and proactive, Have a strong sense of collaboration, Able to make decisions and learn from every situation
· Budgets / forecasting
· Working capital monitoring
· Risk management
· Credit rating agency relation
Your future at TechnipFMC
· Potential career path, if possible
· Global mobility opportunities if relevant
· Training and development
· Diverse and international team if relevant
Learn more about TechnipFMC
Learn more about us and find other open positions at our Career Page.
Follow us on LinkedIn for company updates.
With a view to keeping all prospective applicants aware about recent developments at TechnipFMC we encourage you to go through TechnipFMC Press Release as well as our website www.technipfmc.com to know more about us.
“As an equal opportunity employer TechnipFMC considers only qualified applicants without regard to color, age, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender expression, disability, national origin, veteran or marital status.”