Description de l'offre
🔍Rome, Rome, Italy
📅 7727Total Views
📅 170000FSRequisition #
Apply for Job
Share this Job
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Job purpose and organizational context:
The Construction Method Center (CMC) develops innovative studies in the construction field and implements them on Projects, looking for a positive impact on construction costs and duration of works.
These studies aim at:
- defining at the earliest the optimized construction sequence
- delivering in due time the proper input to Engineering and Procurement activities
- providing preparation studies for implementation of Workface Planning
- support the development and management of Work Front Management and Production Planning tools & process
Part of the construction planning division of CMC providing support to projects and contributing to R&D activities.
Reporting lines and interactions:
Report to: CMC Construction Planning Manager
Key interactions (internally, externally):
Internally: CMC Technical Manager
Externally: Construction Departments and Engineering Departments in the Regions
Job scope (budget, management, specific criteria):
“Experienced Engineer in Construction and Planning”
· Review project scope of work, schedules, specifications to understand the requirements and deliverables
· Prepare construction sequence and activities durations required for the overall project schedule
· Prepare and optimize the construction sequence considering the milestone dates, Engineering deliverables, reasonable material ROS and precom/com requirements.
· Give inputs to engineering and procurement in line with the construction path
· Ensure proper and continuous deployment of 4D planning
· Participate effectively with construction system teams for new planning related developments
· Discuss and approve with project leaders all deliverables required from the planning division (budget, objective, timing…etc.)
· Support the project to set up, train and implement tools and process related toWork Front Management and Production Planning
· Prepare all construction planning related presentations required internally and externally
· Assist in marketing of CMC construction planning studies
· Review and approve all documents produced by construction planning engineers
· In charge of all R&D planning activities
· In charge of writing specifications to any tools related to planning
· Must ensure adequate communication with leaders of other disciplines/divisions
• Minimum 2 years of site planning experience
• Robust knowledge of use of planning software Primavera and MS Project
• A degree in civil, mechanical or chemical engineering or demonstrated equivalent level of engineering competency together with a track record of success in similar large scale offshore projects.
•Ability to handle the assigned job independently.
•Ability to handle multi discipline activities.
•Well conversant with International codes and standards, safety regulations.
• Very good oral and writing skills
• Experience of presentations
Nice to have:
• Experience in brown field projects.
• Experience in Modularized projects.
• Knowledge in IT tools dedicated to construction activities.