Description de l'offre
🔍Houston, Texas, United States
📅 265Total Views
📅 18000359Requisition #
Apply for Job
Share this Job
Sign Up for Job Alerts
This position focuses on application of skills related to area of expertise. Incumbents assemble and test mechanical assemblies of moderate complexity, requiring some fitting and adjusting.
• Contact with others in department for routine matters or to provide assistance. Occasional contact with other departments to furnish or obtain information. Occasional contact with Customer Representative.
• Works under direct supervision and selects from a variety of established procedures to accomplish assigned tasks. Resolves routine questions and problems independently and refers more complex issues to higher levels.
• Assembles and tests assemblies according to TechnipFMC specifications. Masters basic skills and some advanced skills in procedures, techniques, tools, materials and/or equipment in area of expertise.
• Assists during assembly of components in area of expertise. Teaches other assemblers proper techniques and procedures for mastered key sub-assemblies.
• Completes required test documentation including test reports, failed test reports and Non-Conformance Reports (NCR).
• Resolves routine questions and problems in mastered sub-assemblies. Refers more complex issues to higher levels.
• Cleans components after assembly according to TechnipFMC specifications and verbal/written instructions.
• Inputs labor details into Labor Tracking System (LTS) for cost tracking purposes.
• Uses material handling equipment to move parts, components and sub-assemblies from one work or storage area to another as required.
• Performs all duties in a safe manner and keeps all employees aware of dangers in work area. Practices good housekeeping in work area.
• Assists more experienced Assembly Technicians as assigned and develops proficiency using Subsea gate valves, actuators, and hydraulic connectors and learns to operate Subsea installation tools.
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• Generally less than 2 years of experience in field.
• Ability to comprehend more complex engineering and weld blueprints and able to understand written Engineering procedures. Exposure to hydraulic schematic and Bill of Material (BOM) interpretation.
• Basic English written and communication skills.
• Ability to use personal computer and/or workstation.
• Must have mastered at least one key sub-assembly and continue to train on additional components.
• Ability to operate high and low pressure pumps, hydrostatic pumps, high torque wrenches, overhead cranes, jib cranes, forklifts, and rigging. Ability to use hand tools, power tools and measuring devices such as height gauges, adjustable parallels, calipers and pressure gauges.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Shop environment. Works in confined workspaces. High noise level. Works with high-pressure equipment and chemicals. Inclement weather conditions. Varied work schedule depending on business needs.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Frequent climbing, bending, stooping, kneeling, pushing upward, crawling in confined workspace, walking and lifting daily.