WE'RE LOOKING FOR Expeditor (Contractor)
Employment type Contrato de duración definida
3239 Dundas Street West
Oakville, ONTARIO, L6M 4B2
Reference Number req8585
Who we are? With 90,000 people on five continents, SUEZ is a world leader in smart and sustainable resource management. We provide water and waste management solutions that enable cities and industries optimize their resource management and strengthen their environmental and economic performances.
SUEZ Water Technologies & Solutions looks for innovation everywhere. For more than 100 years, SUEZ has been at the forefront of innovation, from the SUEZ Canal to addressing water scarcity. Finding solutions to the world's biggest problems has never been more important than right now. Join us today and become an essential part of the Resource Revolution!
Who are we looking for?
• 2 years of working experience in a similar role.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong time management and sense of urgency.
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple projects within a fast paced environment.
• Proficiency Microsoft Excel, Word and other computer applications
• Able to work independently.
• Experience in Design/Build project execution - Engineering/ technical background would be a strong asset
What will you be doing?
As an integral member of the ES Projects Sourcing Organization in North America, support expediting activities for multiple capital water projects.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Coordinate and expedite the flow of materials from vendors to internal and external customer according to production schedule requirements. If required, ensures all supplier deliverables are provided in accordance with purchase order requirements. Ensure the expediting of equipment comply with SUEZ’s and suppliers’ agreement in terms of required specifications.
• Contact vendors and shippers to check status of orders and ensure that materials are shipped on specified shipping date. Follow-up on orders previously expedited, identify and solve delays in shipment dates.
• Act as a liaison between Supplier, Purchasing, Engineering, Project Managers, Operations to ensure smooth and timely flow and availability of information.
• Review documentation for production schedules, open order reports and purchase orders to determine materials requirements and priorities.
• Arrange for delivery, assembly, internal and 3rd party inspection notices, and distribution of materials in order to expedite flow of materials and meet production schedules.
• Prepare and file accurate documentation on all correspondence, shipping arrangements and related follow-up.
• Prepare and issue necessary expediting related reports as requested.
• Participate in production meetings, LEAN and Kaizen programs.
• Possess ability to comprehend specialized equipment and to communicate technical information to external and internal customers.
• Develop a skill set for the utilization of company software applications such as: SAP, B1, Lotus Notes, and Microsoft applications.
Compensation: Anual 0.00 - 0.00 CAD
Is relocation for this position offered:
Number of Job Openings: 1
Company Grade/Band: Professional
SUEZ’s Water Technologies and Solutions (SWTS) offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation.
WTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.