SUEZ Recycling and Recovery uses the SAP Waste and Recycling Industry Solution in Germany, Belgium and the Netherlands. The focus of the SAP ABAP is for 80% on ABAP, Smartforms etc. and for 20% on workflows.
The SAP ABAP / Workflow is part of a team of 2 SAP developers and 2 net developers. This team collaborates with other countries' teams in Germany and the Netherlands. Together with functional specialist this team continuously work on multiple projects and do maintenance work. The main location will preferably by Grâce-Hollogne (BE) or Beerse (BE). For project work, travelling to these and other locations may also be needed. About 80% of the work can be done in either Grâce-Hollogne or Beerse.
The SAP ABAP / Workflow Developer is in charge of providing a high level of expertise on SAP developments. He/she is a professional not only in development but also in documenting and testing. Experience in other domains than SAP is a plus.
• Create the detailed technical design.
• Support the functional experts in creating the functional design.
• Build new functionality in ABAP and Workflows.
• Maintain existing SAP developments: analyze and improve them.
• Test new and changed SAP developments.
• Participate in code reviews.
• Assess new technologies.