Trainee to the International Division Direction Offices
· Support to the General Management and International Division Direction Offices.
· Studies of cross-sectional topics: industrial performance, sector and country analyses, market watches.
· Contribution to the preparation of high-level meetings and of speeches for national and international events.
· Coordination and support for the visit of foreign delegations.
· Postgraduate/Master's candidate or recent graduate in Management/Political Sciences/Environmental Studies.
· Excellent writing skills in both French and English.
· Languages: Fluent French and English required.
· Required skills and abilities:
· Strong interest for the environment sector and related issues,
· Strong analytical and synthesis skills,
· Ability to work independently,
· Rigor and proactivity,
· Ability to adapt and to easily alternate between strategic and operational tasks,
· Interest for institutional relations and international affairs.