Location: Europe, France, Crolles
Type of contract: Regular
Job open date: 26/06/2020
Company department: Characterization & Modeling
STMicroelectronics is a leading semiconductor company, a world key player thanks to our 43,200 employees including 8,300 working in R&D.
ST’s products are found everywhere today. And together with our customers, we are enabling smarter driving, homes, factories, and cities, along with the next generation of mobile and Internet of Things devices. Everywhere microelectronics makes a positive contribution to people lives, ST is there.
In 2018, we were ranked by the Randstad Employer Brand Research Award among the 5 most attractive companies in France, for our values of excellence, our integrity and the respect of our employees.
You are involved in reliability process development and qualification for non-volatiles memory and analog technologies.
Main accountabilities are
- To develop and conduct the reliability tests and analyses all along the different phases of the technology platform development.
- To share reliability progress, results and analyses with process integration engineers and actively contribute to the reliability problem solving
-To develop reliability expertise and method to better serve our customer (process, designer, customer) and thus contribute with the group to the evolution of the reliability standards
This work is done in close collaboration with process integration engineers and program managers in all phases, including during problem solving.
· technical competencies
- Semiconductor physics, device physics, material science, reliability physics (time-dependent dielectric breakdown, hot-carrier injection, electromigration…)
- Test & measure
- Other : organisation, communication, sense of analysis, solid motivation
· 7 - Research Doctorate – PhD
· Less than 2 years
CONTACT & APPLY FORM:
Learn more about STMicroelectronics on: www.st.com
And ask you questions:
· LinkedIn : STMicroelectronics
· Facebook : STMicroelectronics