Location: Asia-Pacific, China, Shenzhen
Type of contract: Temporary
Job open date: 23/07/2020
Company department: Transportation
STMicroelectronics is a leading semiconductor company, a world key player thanks to our 43,200 employees including 8,300 working in R&D.
ST’s products are found everywhere today. And together with our customers, we are enabling smarter driving, homes, factories, and cities, along with the next generation of mobile and Internet of Things devices. Everywhere microelectronics makes a positive contribution to people lives, ST is there.
In 2018, we were ranked by the Randstad Employer Brand Research Award among the 5 most attractive companies in France, for our values of excellence, our integrity and the respect of our employees.
1. To receive & compile supporting documents (e.g. invoice & packing list) from suppliers/shipper for import Equipment and Spare parts shipments.
2. To receive & compile supporting documents (e.g. Shipment request & MAMA form) from STS requester for export Equipment and Spare parts shipments.
3. To input shipments information into Customs dedicated system to complete import/export Customs process for inbound & outbound equipments and Spare parts shipment.
4. Documents archiving to secure each shipment documentation is retrievable, especially to support internal & external audit purpose and align with AEO requirement.
· 1. Excellent skill on English writing & reading.
2. Experience on Equipments & Spare parts Customs declaration is preferred.
3. Experience of working in Free Trade Zone is preferred.
· 4 - Bachelor degree
· 2-5 years
CONTACT & APPLY FORM:
Learn more about STMicroelectronics on: www.st.com
And ask you questions:
· LinkedIn : STMicroelectronics
· Facebook : STMicroelectronics