Good Brands is an ambitious project to build a new generation of digital first consumer brands, with modern values and distribution channels. At launch we are first targeting the skincare, household products and food supplements industry for the first phase, under the brand of Typology.
Our ambition is to re-imagine the consumer industry, by changing radically how products are made and sold.
Founded by the serial entrepreneur, Ning Li, Typology is recruiting talents with a desire for change and making an impact.
Specialized in skincare, our goal is to educate and provide an accessible and quality response to all existing skin issues.
To embody this ambition and develop a relevant scientific communication, we are looking for our future copywriter.
THE REALLY IMPORTANT STUFF
Fantastic opportunity to make a difference: the global consumer markets we are targeting are a trillion-dollar opportunity, but with very little innovation.
We believe we are uniquely positioned to disrupt these industries with our proven disruptive experience and resources.
Because we are deeply convinced that we can make business and values work together, Typology was created with the desire to have a positive and significant societal and environmental impact in its commercial and operational activities.
Each of our employees is encouraged to get involved in this issue on a daily basis. Everyone is driven by improving our performance and doing a little better every day.
Good Brands is a start-up and intends to keep the start-up culture: casual work attire, friendly, open-space work environment, and fast-paced decision-making. If you are feeling too comfortable with the corporate world, this is probably not for you.
In direct contact with our Growth, Press, Social and Product teams, you will apply and develop the tone of voice for the brand with scientific credentials.
· Write in quantity engaging, punchy and concise copies across all brand touch points including website, product copy, emails, press and advertising including social ads, with the ability to optimise content for SEO;
· Promote the expert picture of Typology by popularizing all our scientific contents;
· Work with all the team to ensure the Brand tone of voice is translated;
· Implement and animate an editorial schedule;
· Manage a team of freelance copywriters following the needs;
· Research the beauty and wellness industries and transform studies and data into engaging copy;
· Experience: 3-5 years beauty/skincare copywriting experience at in-house or in the press.
· Education: communication/journalism
· A scientific background (pharmacy, chemistry, health...) is however a real plus.
· Exceptional writing and communication skills (please provide a portfolio of work you have done in the past).
· Demonstrated expertise in SEO.
· A clear understanding of the beauty industry.
· Native French and a high level of English required.
· Contract Type: Full-Time
· Location: Paris, France (75013)
· Experience: > 3 years
· Occasional remote authorized