Scortex deploys artificial intelligence in the heart of factories. We help our customers take the next big leap in smart automation thanks to our Quality Intelligence Solution.
Our platform enables manufacturing companies to take control of their quality:
· Automate complex visual inspection tasks at any stage of the manufacturing process
· Monitor key quality data through innovative dashboards
· Improve the production process by consolidating production knowledge
Scortex is the next evolution of quality control.
Find below some press articles related to Scortex (French content):
AI for visual inspection, Techniques de l'ingénieur
Scortex is a founding member of the AI Factory with Microsoft & INRIA @ Station F
Interview of Scortex's CEO: Aymeric de Pontbriand
You will be the person in charge of the quality knowledge for our customers as well as managing all processes and people involved in the quality specification..
· Become an expert in customer quality: what are all the existing defects, their cause(s), which ones have similar aspects, what are the acceptance criteria and the grey zone, which defects must be differentiated. Finally, help the client to clarify uncertainties about his or her quality;
· Validation of the quality of data (videos, images,...) from the acquisition systems according to the quality specifications and participation in the improvement of the current methodology;
· Design and implement system qualification strategies as well as tests for customers to benchmark their own qualit
· Supervise on-site acquisitions, i.e. the images taken in the factory on physical parts by the Scortex inspection station;
· Management of quality communication with the customer during acquisitions: how best to communicate the nature of defects, their location and their criticality. Help the client to define his quality priorities;
· Management and follow-up of data acquisition objectives (production and follow-up of plant acquisition schedules);
· Management and follow-up of annotations, i. e. enrichment with quality information on the data collected, follow-up and post-annotation corrections of conflicts in the quality decision;
· Creation, management, updating of a complete annotation specification, constant internal and external communication on specification changes;
· Management of the team in charge of the annotation, maintain capacity planning and forecast the annotators need;
· Review and validation of operator training material working on the Scortex station, such as parts acquisition, in order to properly enrich the customer database.
· Traveling involved ~2days per week
· Knowledge of the world of quality and industrial processes;
· Familiarity with statistical concepts such as confusion matrices, OC curves, sampling plans;
· Experience as a quality professional in the automotive industry would be a plus;
· A great rigour and intellectual honesty is required;
· Fluency in French and English, fluency in German would be a plus;
· Management experience would be a plus.
· Contract Type: Full-Time
· Location: Paris, France (75013)
· Education Level: Bachelor's Degree