Koyeb is a pioneer in serverless solutions for the cloud-native era.
At Koyeb, we are building a Cloud Platform to simplify storage management, processing and distribution across multiple Cloud Service Providers. We just raised our first funding round to get our product to market and hire a complete team.
We are a team of three founders and we previously developed Scaleway, a successful Cloud Service Provider with over 150K servers. We are looking for our first team members to join us now, during this initial product launch phase.
Our office is located at StationF in Paris, and we are offering attractive compensations, full health coverage (Alan Blue) and Lunchr cards. We’re financially backed by successful business angels coming from the Cloud Hosting Industry and a leading VC firm.
We are looking for a passionate student who loves Cloud Infrastructure Platforms and is looking to become a Full-stack Engineer. We're looking to make developers lives easier with a simple but powerful Control Panel and friendly APIs. If you want to build customer-facing products which people rely on every day, this is the right job for you.
As a Full-stack Engineer Intern, you will be mainly working on our Control Panel and APIs. Our Control Panel and APIs are the first thing our users and developers interact with and as such are key in our product. You will learn and participate in the following missions:
· build an easy to use Control Panel
· design, implement and maintain user friendly APIs
· constantly measure user interactions to improve User Experience.
· debug production issues across services and multiple levels of the stack.
· improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes.
You will work directly with the co-founders and engineers to design and build a next generation multi-cloud platform.
As a general rule, if you join us, independent of the position, you should be comfortable with the following description of yourself. You:
· have an international mindset and think global
· are data-driven, you know decisions are more meaningful if they are based on data
· are looking for a face paced environment
· are ambitious and believe small teams can have a huge impact
· are working as a team member and understand the benefits of methodologies like Agile
· are autonomous and structured, are able and willing to write specifications/plans before implementing/executing
· are striving for continuous improvement and learning
· understand we work to improve the product for our users
· React, Next.js, Golang
· GRPC and REST APIs
· Cloud Providers including AWS, GCP, Wasabi, DgitalOcean, etc.
· A lot of S3 and object storage protocols
· Swile Cards (Lunch vouchers)
· Can lead to a full-time contract
You will meet all 3 co-founders.
· Contract Type: Internship (Between 4 and 6 months)
· Start Date: 01 September 2020
· Location: Paris, France (75013)
· Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
· Experience: > 6 months
· Occasional remote authorized
· Salary: between 1000€ and 1500€ / month