lemlist is the coolest sales automation platform on the market 😎
If you believe that B2B doesn't have to stand for Boring-to-Boring, then you came to the right place 🎉
With more than 10,000 customers worldwide, lemlist is helping sales teams book more meetings and build meaningful relationships using its powerful and avanced personalized technology ❤️
We're looking for someone who loves coding 😍
If working for the coolest (well ok... maybe one of the coolest 😅) B2B Bootstrapped startup in Paris sounds exciting to you then keep reading!
The Whole Package
• We're pretty flexible with the location, the best place is the place where you feel good 🎉
• You can either work fron our office in Station F (the biggest startup incubator in the world 🤩 - and also next to La felicita, the coolest Italian restaurant in Paris) or from anywhere in the world!
• Competitive salary 💰(40k€ to 60k€ per year)
• Paid vacation: 5 weeks off per year
Things you might do
• Develop new features from 0 to done, both on the front end and the back end. We need people who love doing everything
• Improve the code base with refactoring, fix bugs, optimize because we love iteration and make things work better
• We have more and more users thanks to our crazy marketing and sales team but it means we'll need to optmize and scale things to make the app smooth and delight our users!
• You speak french , the whole product team speak french and all product/tech meetings are in french.
• You're a doer . You know that "done is better than perfect".
• You prefer to delight the users with an awesome new useful feature than to recode for the Nth times the frontend with the latest hype framework.
• You are a self taught programmer and programming is your long time hobby.
• You love solving problems. You are familiar with SaaS and you love to spend time finding and fixing glitches.
• You love to communicate. Working remotely is what you love and Slack is your best friend!
• You're adaptable and like to discover new things. More than just software development, you'll be in a growing startup, it means that you'll have to like doing everything, front end integration, back end development, mongo optimisation and more.
• All our apps are in Meteor so knowing that framework would be a + however it's not mandatory!
In order for you to apply, click "Apply Now" button below and include 2-3 projects / websites you've developed in the last 3 years.
It can be serious projects, side projects, anything you want to share. Tell me also in which category you are an expert.
We strive to make sure you never go more than seven days without hearing from us 😊
Talk soon ❤️
· Contract Type: Full-Time
· Location: Paris, France (75013)
· Experience: > 3 years
· Possible full remote
· Salary: between 40000€ and 60000€ / year