PlayPlay is the simplest video maker in the world. ✨
In just a few seconds, anyone can produce a high-quality, ready-to-post video and publish it on any platform (Facebook, Linkedin, Youtube, website, etc…).
Videos are definitely the future of online communication and we are building the simplest and strongest tool to create them.
Over the last 3 years, our SaaS solution has grown from 0 to +500 clients across the world, we’ve built a 50-people passionate team and we’ve raised 10M€ from three of the most prestigious European VCs (Algolia, Doctolib, Zendesk, Revolut…).
We are building a great team of stop-at-nothing individuals, and are looking for exceptional Players to join us! 🎬
As the CTO, you will be the leader of our tech team (20 people today) that will double every year.
You will own the execution of the product roadmap of one of the most ambitious tech projects in Europe right now: building the next-gen creative suite for millions of companies.
You will join an amazing team of leaders (CEO, VP Product, Head of Video, Engineering managers…), in a highly challenging and collaborative environment.
Technical Vision and Roadmap Execution
· Define the tech vision and strategy to deliver a very ambitious and complex tech/product roadmap.
· Implement the “PlayPlay tech operating system” (process, methods, tools...) in collaboration with our Tech Leads.
· Implement technical best practices and new ideas to encourage innovation within your team.
· Share a big picture of company objectives to your team, to define levels of priority in the roadmap execution, and be accountable for the quality of deliverables & respect of deadlines.
Ensure Tech Operations and Quality
· Ensure scalability and high availability of the product.
· Build, operate, and ensure the security of the PlayPlay platform.
· Ensure code quality.
· Building a people-first culture to develop a unified and consistent process for attracting, developing, motivating, and retaining awesome candidates in our tech team.
· Set up an efficient and Agile team’s organization that scales and promotes ownership.
· Define the sprint targets and organize workload (planning) among the team.
· Be the voice of your team for all communication across the company and help improve our employer tech branding (tech blog, go on stage…).
WHAT WE OFFER 🚀
· An opportunity to join a fast-growing start-up with the leadership of a team of 20 people that will double every year !
· A unique product-oriented working environment: we want to have the best product in the world and we believe that our best sales argument should be our product itself.
· A tech-centric working environment: we have a unique project with highly-complex tech challenges.
· The ability to work on a truly innovative product and grow among an incredible team.
· A prime location in the Sentier (Paris city center).
· Amazing investors and advisors, including Renaud Visage (CTO and Co-founder @Eventbrite).
· 10+ years of experience including 5 years as CTO, VP/Director of Engineering, or similar role, building scalable, high-performing SaaS products with thousands of clients.
· Experience in recruiting top talents and building a leading team of engineers.
· Management of 20+ people in a fast-paced and tech environment (management of managers).
· Able to scale a tech organization and know-how to deal with squads with dependencies.
· Fast Track record in your previous companies.
· Experience of cross borders teams and organizations.
ABOUT YOU ❤️
· Self-starter / entrepreneur, very solution-oriented.
· Great manager and leader for your team.
· Strategic and business sense.
· Eager to be part of a fun, fast-paced environment.
· Humble and respectful of the others.
· Able to decide even in unstable situations.
· Contract Type: Full-Time
· Location: Paris, France (75002)
· Education Level: Master's Degree
· Experience: > 10 years