Is the job market a Jungle?
Welcome to the Jungle is the multichannel media company that aims to inspire every individual to thrive in their professional lives.
We propose a wide variety of high-quality content (articles, videos, series, podcasts, magazines or events) to help young professionals rethink their relationship with work.
We have also created a content-rich website with 3000+ detailed company profiles – including photos, videos, and statistics (number of employees, gender, average age) – making valuable job search information accessible for prospective candidates. It is now way easier for them to narrow down the tribe they belong to!
Aiming to propose the best possible candidate experience, we provide recruiters with Welcome Kit, an in-house applicant tracking system (ATS) that is collaborative, intuitive and efficient. Recruiters using Welcome Kit can post unlimited job offers within their company profile, and efficiently manage every candidate application.
We launched Welcome to the Jungle in Spain last year as we want to help candidates and corporates developing this exciting market. European expansion is at the core of Welcome to the Jungle strategy, and it will be one of our main priorities in product development and content production.
As Business Developer Spain, you will join a team of about ten people and will be responsible for convincing companies to adopt Welcome to the Jungle as a new innovative HR and employer branding tool. You will be based in Madrid.
Welcome to the Jungle offer is a subscription-based model for companies willing to improve their employer branding to attract the best talents. To that extent, we create content-rich company profiles with photos and videos to create an immersive experience for candidates looking for their next position.
We have more than 200 companies already in Spain, everything is possible on Business Development strategies !
Here's some of your daily missions
· Develop a client portfolio and a prospecting strategy
· Get business meetings with companies from every size : small, medium and large accounts
· Manage the business relationship until the contract is signed
· Contribute to adapt the Welcome to the Jungle offer to the Spanish market
· Contribute to reach Welcome to the Jungle business objectives in Spain and make it a success !
Our business’s stack is : Pipedrive, LinkedIn, Notion and Slack.
We are not looking for academic backgrounds. We really care about your conviction on our project and your personality.
You will be the perfect Business Developer for us if :
· You have at least 4+ years experience as a business developer. Having worked in a fast-growing company and/or in the HR ecosystem is a great asset
· You have an entrepreneurial mindset to contribute to build a new HR player in Spain
· You are result-driven and efficient
· You share our values: enthusiasm, team spirit, humility and diversity
Welcome to the Jungle aspires to promote a positive social impact. Its mission includes paying particularly close attention to fostering diversity, inclusion and equality within teams as well as within its community.
Step 1 : 45 minutes video interview with Talal
Step 2 : 1 hour video interview with Sophie and Sean
Step 3 : 1 hour video interview with Pierre-Gaël and Guillermo
· Contract Type: Full-Time
· Location: Madrid, Spain (28005)
· Experience: > 4 years
· Possible full remote