Description de l'offre
What about this company?
Founded in 1990, SQLI is a service group dedicated to the digital world. It assists companies and brands in defining, implementing and managing digital systems for a redesigned customer, partner and collaborator experience. Its unique positioning at the crossroads of marketing and technology enables the group to meet the challenges of developing sales and reputation (digital & social marketing, customer experience, cross-channel commerce, mobile, data intelligence, etc.) and the challenges of productivity and internal efficiency (digitalisation of operations, collaborative company, connected objects, CRM, etc.) in a comprehensive way. Its 2,400 staff are located in 32 agencies in 13 countries, France, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Belgium, United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany, Sweden, Netherlands, Denmark, Spain, South Africa and Morocco. The SQLI Group is listed on Euronext Paris (SQI) and its turnover was €212 million in 2017. Since 21 July 2000, SQLI has been quoted on Euronext in Paris (SQI).
Do you want to take your SAP development expertise to the next level?
You are passionate about trying and using the new SAP technologies? You are autonomous and a self-learner? You can multi-task with a great attitude?
If the answer is yes, you are maybe the perfect match. SQLI Belgium is looking for a curious new technology fan to join our team!
· Because you have a proven track-record in SAP development.
· Because you’re a team player and flexible; you can assimilate new information on your own.
· Because you want to play a vital role in improving the client’s successes and satisfaction.
· Finally, because you are excited to be a member of our great SAP consulting team and to cooperate actively in strengthening both yourself and the team to prepare future challenges.
What do you need to apply for this job?
· You have 5 years of total experience including at least 2-3 years of experience on SAPUI5 applications development and experience in SAP Fiori applications implementation.
· You have experience in SAP NetWeaver Gateway (Odata) service development and in HTML5, Java Script & CSS3.
· Expertise in Angular JS, XML, XSLT & AJAX standards are also an advantage
· Backend knowledge is needed (ABAP, ABAP OO, CDS, …).
· Finally, you have a good knowledge of French and/or Dutch. On top of this, you are also able to work in an English spoken environment.
As SAPUI5 developer, you will be responsible for the design and development of new mobile/web applications. Together with your team, you will have the opportunity to be creative and propose the most suitable, simple but also original solution to improve the user experience of our customers.
What do we offer you?
We continuously invest in you!
At SQLI, we work with an international team of motivated colleagues over different competence areas. Knowledge transfer is important to us. You handle a variety of projects and meet challenging customers.
We provide on-the-job coaching and training. Together, we define a career evolution plan. We also stimulate you to obtain official SAP certificates.
Finally, your drive and commitment will be fairly compensated. We offer an attractive dynamic salary package with several extralegal advantages, including a company car.