A VIE is a contract that promotes mobility of EU citizens in Europe. Solvay is looking for a Digital Analyst to join its Corporate Communications Digital and Social Media team in Brussels. Solvay is a multi-specialty chemical company committed to developing chemistry that addresses key societal challenges. We innovate and partner with customers in diverse global end markets.
Job Overview and Responsibilities:
Solvay is looking for a Digital Marketing Officer, with a VIE contract, to join its Digital and Social Media team in Brussels.
The candidate will be part of the Digital and Social Media team within Corporate Communications, closely working on digital projects with our businesses and other departments. In detail, the candidate will contribute to:
- Supporting the management of our website and social media analytics;
- Working on digital marketing projects and constant improving existing platforms;
- Supporting on digital marketing platforms, SEO/SEM projects, intranet, and other tools;
- Managing and analyzing SEM and Social Media campaigns;
- Creating new dashboards and managing existing ones that will help deploy marketing projects;
- Guaranteeing team organization and ensuring Corporate guidelines are followed by all the businesses and departments;
- Collaborating with the team on the creation and the running of digital marketing projects (SEO, Google Ads, Social Media campaigns);
- Giving your contribute and learning from brainstorming with the teammates on how to constantly improve existing platforms;
- Creating new dashboards and managing existing ones that will help deploy the team’s digital marketing strategy;
- Analyzing our website and social media performance using Google Analytics, SEMRush and Marketing Automation tools like Sprinklr;
- Supporting on digital marketing platforms, intranet, and other tools;
- Guaranteeing team organization and ensuring Corporate guidelines are followed by colleagues;
The mission will also encompass actions for internal communications and interactions with communication managers of the Group.
Education and Experience:
Master in Digital Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Business Management or Digital Communication;
Excellent writing and communication skills in English, any other language is a plus;
Motivated to work in a multinational environment;
Personality traits: open-minded, curious, proactive, independent, and team worker;
Knowledge of Google Suite (Google Sheets, Google Docs, Google Slides) and familiarity with reporting dashboards (e.g. Google Data Studio);
Knowledge or highly motivated to learn about social media platforms and paid campaigns, as well as Analytics tools (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager);
Knowledge or highly motivated to learn about SEO (Google Search Console, Google Trends, SEMrush) and SEM platforms (Google Ads, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram paid campaigns).
12 to 24 months