· Act as Process Technology Expert to support daily production, in terms of Safety, Quality and Productivity.
· Review equipment design specification and drawings for CAPEX and other modification projects.
· Supervise and monitor process control, analyze, and solve technical problems to keep high safety, quality and productivity
· Develop technological solutions for “best practice”, optimize production processes and formulate process documents. Establish local know-how and recommend SOP updates, responsible for internal and external contacts in the process technology and share with teams.
· Ensure strict compliance with all relevant local and corporate standards, regulations and codes with continuous focus on safety, environmental responsibility, quality and productivity.
· Lead all EPO introduction.
· Proactively get involved in customer complaint investigation and VOC analysis.
· Proactively get involved in coaching and training production team.
· Strong sense of quality for end-user customers.
· Identify and control/minimize the potential HSE risks in the process.
· Support production team via identification, monitoring and control of key process parameters and troubleshoot of process to keep a good quality of finished products or intermediates, high productivity and high level HSE.