Solvay is a multi-specialty chemical company committed to developing chemistry that addresses key societal challenges. We innovate and partner with customers in diverse global end markets. Solvay Business Services (SBS) is the global organization supporting internal and external growth by integrating the major End-to-End administrative processes as well as the Information Services of the Solvay Group, through three strategic objectives: Strategic agility & Customer centricity - Service excellence - Talents & innovation.
Job Overview and Responsibilities:
You will be responsible for:
· Reconciliations of accounts;
· Postings in SAP;
· Contact with Internal Customer;
· Monitoring payment blocks;
· Internal Controls;
· Analysis and execution of tasks linked with the payments preparation;
· Preparing documentation with payments information;
· Vendors analysis on the refunds and reimbursements;
· Control of the Direct Debits vendor accounts;
· Excel Reports.
Education and Experience:
· University Degree in Management/Economy/Accounting;
· Experience in Accounts Payable/Payments area/Finance.
· Fluent in English;
· Fluency in French is a plus;
· Experience with other tools is a plus (SAP, Excel, Google);
· Analytic and Collaborative.