As a global player in the specialty chemicals industry, Solvay (Net Sales 2015: EUR 12.4 billion; CAC40) develops and sells high added-value products and solutions in a wide range of markets such as Consumer Goods & Healthcare, Building & Construction, Automotive & Aeronautics, Agro, Feed and Food.
From research to marketing, Solvay's 30,500 employees based in 53 countries carry out the Group's ambition to build a model of sustainable chemistry that meets the challenges of society.
The Corporate Strategic Marketing team supports Solvay's Global Business Units (GBU) in:
· Growing market shares, finding new opportunities, selecting amongst the most promising alternatives, and accelerating value capture in product launches (Marketing Excellence)
· Developing the marketing capabilities and skills within the GBU population (Marketing Academy)
· Acquiring and maintaining premium understanding of the markets: trends, needs, (Market expertise)
· Provide support to Marketing Excellence programs run in GBUs
· Perform quantitative analyses (market dynamics, pricing, ...), conduct literature research (competition, products, ...) and synthesize information
· Contribute to new business development or sales related activities
· Assist in formalizing documents
· Work with internal Marketing Excellence team, consulting firms and GBU stakeholders
· Foster the Marketing Academy roll-out
· Support methodology formalization and training materials creation
· Help in the deployment of trainings companywide
· Support internal team activities (knowledge management,...)