Solvay is a science company whose technologies bring benefits to many aspects of daily life. With more than 24,100 employees in 64 countries, Solvay bonds people, ideas and elements to reinvent progress. The Group seeks to create sustainable shared value for all, notably through its Solvay One Planet plan crafted around three pillars: protecting the climate, preserving resources and fostering better life. The Group’s innovative solutions contribute to safer, cleaner, and more sustainable products found in homes, food and consumer goods, planes, cars, batteries, smart devices, health care applications, water and air purification systems. Founded in 1863, Solvay today ranks among the world’s top three companies for the vast majority of its activities and delivered net sales of €10.2 billion in 2019. Solvay is listed on Euronext Brussels (SOLB) and Paris and in the United States, where its shares (SOLVY) are traded through a Level I ADR program. Solvay Busines Services (SBS) is the global organization supporting internal and external growth by integrating the major end-to-end administrative processes as well as the information services of the Solvay Group, through three strategic objectives: strategic agility and customer centricity, service excellence and talents and innovation.
Job Overview and Responsibilities:
Under the supervision of Service Unit Intercompany and Service Invoicing Leader :
· Learn how to operate directly part of the Service Unit activities in the intercompany and service invoicing domain;
· Developing and maintain operating procedures and contribute to projects, process improvements, problem solving thanks to a combined capability between technical and operational needs.
· Perform controls under the responsibilities of the Serv Unit. Supervise and validate internal control efficiency (for all controls performed by non SBS actors)
· Contribute to the effectiveness in assigned subdomain by measuring through KPI.
· Receive training in SAP FI Module
Education and Experience:
· Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
· No previous experience needed
· Fluent in English
· Demonstrated ability to work effectively with internal and external contacts
· Good communication skills.
· Customer orientation