Solvay Specialty Polymers with headquarter in Bollate (Milano) is looking for an Intern to integrate the team responsible for the development of the Digital platform for small customers.
Solvay Specialty Polymers has developed an ambition for small accounts to accelerate growth through digitalization of the customer experience of this segment. This necessitates Digital and agile ways of working driving up adoption, lowering cost to serve and increasing customer satisfaction.
The project will start as a pilot in Europe, with an initial phase of design lasting 3 months and is staffed by a cross functional team of 25+ people from marketing and sales, supply chain, IT and includes external consultants and digital content developers.
· Support end to end design and delivery of the digital project to upgrade E2E customer experience
ESSENTIAL SUPPORT ACTIVITIES
· Develop value proposition by customer segment
· Identify of the sources of growth and their contribution to the achievement of the business targets
· Gather customer feedback (surveys, interviews,…)
· Structure of customer feedback into functionalities of the digital platform
TYPE AND DIMENSION OF POSITION
Duration of contract 3 months internship