· Prepare marketing materials to support sustainable finance deal origination;
· Support the structuring of sustainable financing solutions;
· Conduct researches on sustainability and ESG disclosures;
· Conduct market intelligence relevant to our business;
· Monitor ongoing development of regulations and policies applicable to our business
· Hold a relevant Bachelors or Masters degree in Finance, Economics, Business or similar
· Clear and effective oral and writing communication skills
· Able to cooperate with different teams notably remotely
· Able to prioritise and operate under tight deadlines
· Proficiency in Excel and Powerpoint
· Fluent English is mandatory
This is a fixed term 12 month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.
Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Based on a universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth, putting its resources to work to finance the economy and its clients' projects.
With our regional headquarters in Hong Kong – a core hub of the worldwide Societe Generale Group – we employ over 10,000 employees in the region. Our expertise here ranges from corporate and investment banking to asset management, securities services, global transaction banking and specialised financial services.
The position will be within our Sustainable and Positive Impact Finance Solutions department and will report to the Head of Sustainable Finance, Asia Pacific. It will be based in Honk Kong and will have as main mandate to support sustainable deal origination across Asia Pacific region.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents , regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
Job code: 20000HY6
Business unit: Societe Generale Hong Kong Branch
Starting date: 01/09/2020
Date of publication: 10/08/2020