Description de l'offre
SG CIB is the Corporate and Investment Banking arm of the Société Générale Group. Present in over 50 countries across Europe, the Americas and Asia.SG CIB provides corporate, financial institutions, investors and public sector clients with value-added integrated financial solutions.
Client Life Cycle Intelligence & Care (CLIC) Department is the cross-business Client management division for Global Banking and Investor Solutions.
Asia Cross Asset Solutions Client Service team is composed of Client Creation Process, Account Management, Client Reporting and OTC Equity Confirmation matching across the Rates, Credit, Cash, FX and Commodity business units. Clients include Hedge Funds, Asset Managers, Corporate, and Central Banks.
· Produce and distribute timely reporting on product lifecycle events to the Asian client base
· Act as a knowledge base and point of reference on SG products for client operations teams
· Manage the daily troubleshooting of client queries on settlement, payment, and confirmation issues
· Co-ordinate with internal operations teams to meet client requests, focusing on the elements of timing and accuracy
· Keep and update: - Client Files
- Contact lists
· Act as an intermediary between salesperson, back-office, and any other SG service whenever necessary
· Engage Front Office in any issues. Keep them regularly updated on the major problems and seek necessary escalation
· Assist in the on boarding of new clients / products
· Assist FO in improving security, efficiency and client's satisfaction in our internal processes Project team / Operations Management link
· Produce synthesis and inform on a regular basis for operations management and project teams about any tendency and specific needs from our clients in order to integrate them in our internal projects management
· Strengthen client relationship on a long term basis by improving the quality of the post trade services
· Develop communication skill with the sales by setting up informal meetings
· Gain knowledge on product from the sales and the specificities of each desk
· Hold a relevant Bachelors or Masters degree in Finance, Economics or similar
· Products Knowledge
· Good working knowledge in Computer literacy
· Knowledge of Financial products
· Ability to work under pressure
· Good communication skills
· Fluent English and Mandarin is mandatory This is a fixed term 12 month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.