Monitor, initial triage, install, upgrade, maintain and support storage environment for production applications
- Ensure that data is available to all applications
- Monitor current storage Usage, Performance, Availability
- Perform any host-level tasks need to access new storage
- Follow internal processes at all time (ITIL, time tracking, escalation, etc)
- Work closely with peers worldwide by taking part in periodic meetings and sharing knowledge '
All our positions are open to people with disabilities
· Expertise in building resilient, high performance SAN , NAS, Object Storage Solution
· Expertise in Implementation and administration on EMC VPLEX, VNX, RecoverPoint, XtremIO, ECS and providing solutions for the same
· Expertise in Implementation and administration on NetApp Cluster mode filers and providing solution for the same
· Expertise in Brocade SAN switches for SAN connectivity
· Strong knowledge with Cisco MDS Director class SAN switches for SAN connectivity
· Strong knowledge on FC and IP based storage replications
· Strong coding capability with Python to use web frameworks like Flask to build and deliver APIs
· Must be well versed with API delivery using REST to provide platform for API consumption
· Flexibility to work in shifts for 24x7 supports
· Co-ordination with multiple stake holders / Third party Vendors for break-fix.
· Must be able to lead the critical outage calls
· Create the Standard Operating Procedure and update the knowledge database documentation whenever required
· Participate in weekly/ monthly/ customer meeting and provide activities report.
· Must be well versed in Storage reports generation EMC ViPR SRM, NetApp OCI, Grafana.
· Tuning parameters and fixing Storage performance issues
· Must be continuously Intune with Market standards and should be able to provide solutions with respect to move to cloud strategy.
· Knowledge around cloud infra/storage offerings.
· Knowledge on performance analysis and proposals.
· Experience in capacity and performance scale out management.
· Excellent in documentation and training.
Job code: 19000IHJ
Business unit: SG Global Solution Centre
Starting date: Immediate
Date of publication: 09/10/2019
Permanent contract | India | Information Technology
· Home Job Offers Storage Administrator
· All our job offers
· Advice to candidates
· Group Société Générale website
· Contact form
· Profiles wanted
· Legal information
Follow Us :
Recruitment - Société Générale