ROLE DESCRIPTION (SUMMARY):
· Liaise with Business Lines (BL) and Relationship Managers (RM) for missing KYC requirements and collect other mandatory information as prescribed by AML/ OFAC/ Local regulations (eg., US CIP) and guidelines
· Review and ensure information collated from BLs and RMs is correct and updated
· Perform background verification on individuals and entities using appropriate tools (i.e., LexisNexis, World Check, Factiva, Internet tools, etc.)
· Conduct client due diligence/ enhanced due diligence and enrich review requests for submission to the Quality Check team
· Maintain a working knowledge of AML/ OFAC/ Local regulations (eg., US CIP) and be able to relate them to SG policies and procedures
· Update Daily MIS Report and forwarding the same for Management Review
· Maintain sound working relationships with the BLs, RMs and other stakeholders
· Should be up to date with the latest policies, procedures and regulations, including global minimum standards and local requirements based on the location of the client
· Ability to compile email to compliance or sanctions team (if required) reflecting the potential hits found during screening
· Sound knowledge of all applications and tools used during the process
· Ability to prioritize work and individual target and route all additional ad-hoc requests from the onshore team to the Cell Manager before taking any action
Why Join Us
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Societe Generale Global Solution Centre (SG GSC), a 100% owned subsidiary of European banking major Societe Generale (SG), Our role and purpose is to enable the strategic vision of Societe Generale Group. We are doing this by pioneering cutting edge innovation from Design Thinking to Smart Automation & Artificial Intelligence, and applying it to banking.
SG Global Solution Centre provides services in the areas of Application Development and Maintenance, Infrastructure Management, Business Process Management, and Knowledge Process Management, to Societe Generale's business lines around the world.
“We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents , regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
Job code: 20000HBB
Business unit: SG Global Solution Centre
Starting date: Immediate
Date of publication: 19/08/2020