The functional security expert has the following missions:
To supporting the IT projects of the central departments and the BSC in order to identify the business issues of information protection and the associated security requirements.
To carry out risk analyses and to identify remediation plans
To present residual risks to the various project stakeholders for acceptance.
● 5 years of experience in the field of IT security
● CL - 8
Knowledge of information security issues -
● Be able to understand architecture issues in order to develop security policies or relevant recommendations on applications and projects. It is imperative to be able to discuss on an equal footing with the community of architects and project managers of the applications concerned.
● Knowledge of the job of IT application project manager. The expert's interlocutors are generally IT project managers. It is necessary to know their constraints, their ways of working, to understand their vocabulary.
● Implement improvements on process documents. Prepare documentation as and when required on technical subject related to Security.
● Basic awareness of any of digital technologies and Understanding of functional domain and business processes .
● Soft Skill :
Excellent Communication skills,
Decision Making Capabilities,
Teamwork & Team-spirit
Time Management and On-time Delivery,
● Should have :
Proper Work Ethics,
Interpersonal skills; and
Problem Solving Cabapilities.
● Education : B.Tech or equivalent degree in IT/Computer science. Cyber Security or Information Technology stream
Additional Skills (Nice to Have) :
● Security Certificate such as CEH, GISF, SSCP, CISSP
● Worked on Risk Analysis and Security Recommendation. DB Security Testing.
● Development knowledge. Worked in SDLC.
● Expertise in development of Rest web services and APIs
● Experience in working on projects in Agile Methodology
● French Language – A2 DELF certified. Writing and Speaking skills.
Why Join Us
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Societe Generale Global Solution Centre (SG GSC), a 100% owned subsidiary of European banking major Societe Generale (SG), Our role and purpose is to enable the strategic vision of Societe Generale Group. We are doing this by pioneering cutting edge innovation from Design Thinking to Smart Automation & Artificial Intelligence, and applying it to banking.
SG Global Solution Centre provides services in the areas of Application Development and Maintenance, Infrastructure Management, Business Process Management, and Knowledge Process Management, to Societe Generale's business lines around the world.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents , regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
Job code: 20000CIV
Business unit: SG Global Solution Centre
Starting date: 01/10/2020
Date of publication: 12/08/2020