· Analysis and resolution of assigned Production tickets
· Fix production tickets within SLA
· Focus on developing long terms fixes
· Have the big picture understanding in terms of potential impact of fixes, performance implications while implementing fixes
· Thorough testing of fixes prior to implementation
· Develop ad-hoc queries based on the business need
· Develop a thorough understanding of the system and the underlying OS and Infra components
· Develop a good understanding of the system landscape
· Be open to work as per the support roster
· Collaborate with team members in maintaining the production system and supporting team members in fixing tickets
· Production implementation and technical verification activities
· Work with the development teams and prepare implementation plans, verification plans
· Testing of fixes being put in to production
· Adherence to SOP
· Communicate with technical lead on the status of production tickets in a transparent manner
· Communication with stakeholders, both internal and external
· Build strong relationship with the global team
· 3-6 years experience in a production support setup
· Strong experience of Java, Spring, Hibernate, Angular JS, HTML5, SQL Queries (Oracle)
· Ability to analyze web server logs
· Functional knowledge of Cash management and payments would be nice to have
· Strong analytical skills
· Experience of monitoring, tracking production systems
· Experience of monitoring and tracking production metrics
· Should have excellent communication, interpersonal skills and be a team player
Why Join Us
“We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”.
At Societe Generale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you're joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents , regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
Job code: 20000K5V
Business unit: SG Global Solution Centre
Starting date: 17/11/2020
Date of publication: 30/09/2020