The VIE position's missions will be:
· Write Python Scripts to automate tasks or run ad-hoc analysis
· Create Web Application Prototypes using SG approved technologies (Angular, SG Bootstrap, Python/Lambda, Microsoft SQL Server)
· Implement Machine Learning models
· Advise on technical solutions for digitizing risk management processes
· Train risk analysts to strengthen the analytical mindset of the department
· Design Business Intelligence reports to improve risk management effectiveness
All our positions are open to people with disabilities
The VIE assignment in a nutshell
This VIE in New York is to begin as soon as possible but you need to plan 3 months between your application date and the beginning of your VIE assignment. It will last 18 months.
The VIE is a specific contract, under Business France's eligibility criteria, opened to candidates under 28 and from the member states of the European Economic Space. For further information, please see www.civiweb.com .
Graduate with a Master's degree from Engineering school, Business School or University
· Strong Analytical skills
· Databases & SQL
· Willingness to train team members and colleagues
· Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
· A willingness to work on Machine Learning projects is a plus
· Web Development skills (Angular, CSS Bootstrap, API) is a plus
· Business Intelligence Tool such as Microsoft Power BI or Tableau is a plus
· Knowledge of Financial Products & Banking Processes is a plus
Why Join Us
The VIE will work on developing tools, analyzing data, and delivering value to data consumers within the risk department. The VIE will also have the opportunity to improve Project Management skills and communication skills
To facilitate the examination of your application by our English-speaking managers, we thank you for applying in English.
All our positions are open to people with disabilities.
This VIE role is within the Digital Transformation & Innovation team of the Risk Management Division (RISQ). RISQ's main mission is to contribute to develop SG Group (the Group) business and returns through the implementation of an efficient risk management process. The VIE will work for a team (RISQ/DTO) in charge of information system & data projects and ad-hoc requests from Risk Managers.
Job code: 19000OQW
Business unit: SG CIB
Starting date: 02/12/2019
Date of publication: 17/09/2019
Risk Data Analyst / Developer M/F - VIE New York
International Volunteer Program | New York - United States | Data
· Home Job Offers Risk Data Analyst / Developer M/F - VIE New York
· All our job offers
· Advice to candidates
· Group Société Générale website
· Contact form
· Profiles wanted
· Legal information
Follow Us :
Recruitment - Société Générale