du01 janvier 2020au01 juillet 2021(pour18mois)
ETABLISSEMENT :SOCIETE GENERALE
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :2003€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
Within the TPO team, the VIE contributes to the projects management of SGSS Italy.
As such, the VIE will participate in:
• Development of detailed project plan to track progress
• Management of changes in project scope, schedule and costs
• Measurement of project performance
• Reporting and escalation to management as needed
• Management of relationship with all stakeholders to ensure a high level of commitment within the project team
• Risk management to minimize project risks
• Formalization of projects deliverables and documentation such as business case, budget authorization templates, SAL templates, SteerCo documentation,
• Management of External Consultants contracts and invoices payments, together with some other small administrative tasks.
Thanks to the wide range of projects managed by TPO (Regulatory, Corporate, Business, Efficiency, ect) he/she will be able to obtain a complete view of the activities of different business lines of SGSS in Italy.
All our positions are open to people with disabilities
The VIE assignment in a nutshell
This VIE in Milanis to begin as soon as possible but you need to plan 3 months between your application date and the beginning of your VIE assignment. It will last 18 months.
The VIE is a specific contract, under Business France’s eligibility criteria, opened to candidates under 28 and from the member states of the European Economic Space. Please see www.civiweb.com, in order to have more details regarding your financial indemnities.
Graduate with a Master degree from Business/Engineering school or University, majoring in projects management.
You are fluent in English.
You are proficient in Office application.
To facilitate the examination of your application by our English-speaking managers, we thank you for applying in English.
In a Milan based TPO team of thirteen people, the VIE will be PMO.
TPO provides a key contribution to bank value creation, through the activities of Project Portfolio Management, Project Management Support, Innovation & Digital Transformationg, Process Mapping and Improvement:Support and challenge all business lines, at every level of the organization, to reach the success of all projects respecting time and costs constraints;Organize an agile adaptation to the new Regulatory requirements impacting SGSS Business;Ensure the correct design or adaption of processes and their continuous improvement;Propose and carry out the Innovation initiatives of the Bank