The network, telecom and Security Support Engineer is in charge of the corporate network, security and telephony systems. He runs the daily operation, ensuring the level and quality of services defined with our clients are matched or excided. He takes part to projects to enhance the efficiency of our operations and assist in the transformation and industrialization of our existing operational model.
A large and complex Private and Investment Bank network architecture across multiple sites including: LAN, WAN, MAN links, Market Data and Market access DMZ, network security devices (checkpoint, Fortinet, juniper), remote access systems (Pulse), Strong authentication servers (RSA) Cisco IP Telephony, Opentrade IP trading telephony, voice recording systems (NTR).
Tasks and responsibilities:
• Monitor and maintain the network and telecom environments up and running;
• Ensure level and quality of services delivered match clients expectations;
• Lead mid-scale technical projects and ensure synchronization with stakeholders;
• Proactively perform maintenance and document our activities to industrialize tasks;
• Assist in managing datacenter activities including capacity planning and urbanization.
· Bachelor or master's degree in network;
· Telecom or Security or significant professional experience;
· Certifications would be considered an advantage.
· English C1;
· French C2.
Experience, Technical & operational skills:
· Experience in network/security ideally in a banking context;
· Previous project management experience would be considered an advantage;
· LAN/MAN/WAN: Cisco environment, routing and switching knowledge;
· Firewalls: hands on experience on Checkpoints and Fortinet required;
· VPN: Juniper SRX, JunOS Space;
· Security: RSA, BigIP;
· Cisco Telephony System: basic knowledge of CallManager and Unity;
· Trading telephony: Opentrade experience would be an advantage;
· Recording system: NTR and Nice experience would be an advantage;
· Monitoring: Solarwinds and Grafana;
· Datacenter: understanding of datacenter best practices and design;
· Code: knowledge of Python and shell + basic experience with usage of agile tools would be an advantage.
· Curiosity and appetite to discover new things;
· Good interpersonal and communication skills;
· Team Spirit;
· Organizational skills;
· Client Oriented mindset.
Why Join Us
Société Générale Private Banking Switzerland is a multi-category bank offering every employee the possibility to have several careers in a professional career path. Internal mobility and training are two core areas we focus on, in a dynamic, prosperous and evolving context.
Societe Generale Private Banking (SGPB), the wealth management arm of Societe Generale, is operational in 11 countries across the globe. Societe Generale Private Banking (Suisse) SA, is part of the SGPB network based in Switzerland and offers wealth management solutions to high net worth individuals. Societe Generale Private Banking (Suisse) SA's offering comprises global expertise in international wealth planning as well as in a wide range of investment solutions.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents , regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
Job code: 20000K3E
Business unit: Société Générale Private Banking
Starting date: 02/11/2020
Date of publication: 16/09/2020