· Support and work closely with Coverage Banking Relationship Managers (RMs) in Spore/ Mumbai
· Support RMs on client pitch books, Account planning, preparation for client meetings, research on special projects
· Perform account opening/closing, new client on-boarding (including KYC) & loan pricing/profitability simulations
· Assist and manage client’s ongoing activities and enquiries on accounts and transactions
· Conduct researches/analysis and prepare documentations and reports (such as company profile, briefing notes, presentations and etc.)
· Coordinate with other departments of the Bank to ensure seamless delivery to client requirements
· Perform basic financial spreading for credit rating purposes
Academic Background And Certifications, Experience
· Currently pursuing a degree in Banking, Finance, Accounting, Business, Economics
· Good working knowledge of Microsoft applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Ability to multi-task and manage multiple assignments from different team members concurrently while prioritizing the duties assigned
· A team player that is self-driven, responsive, positive attitude, resourceful and able to work independently
· Strong analytical skills with attention to detail
This is a 3-month internship with Societe Generale in Singapore whereby you will work within the Corporate & Investment Banking (Financial Institutions) team for the period. In order to apply for an internship opportunity with us please ensure you are currently studying towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree and are available for the 3-month period.
· Interpersonal Skills
· Ability to Cooperate
· Sales & Marketing Skills
· Risk Awareness
Societe Generale* is one of the largest European financial services groups. Based on a diversified and integrated banking model, the Group combines financial solidity with a strategy of sustainable growth, and aims to be the reference for relationship banking, recognised on its markets, close to clients, chosen for the quality and commitment of its teams.
Societe Generale in Asia Pacific
Societe Generale’s first presence in Asia dates back from the 19th century. Today, we have offices in 12 locations across Asia Pacific.
With our regional headquarters in Hong Kong – a core hub of the worldwide Societe Generale Group – we employ close to 9,000 employees in the region. Our expertise here ranges from corporate and investment banking to asset management, securities services, specialised financial services, trade finance and cash management services.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents , regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
Entity: Societe Generale Singapore Branch
Starting date: 2021/05/01
Publication date: 2021/01/21