Follows, supervises and participates to:
• Drafting analysis materials, economic and banking financial forecasting;
• Performing macroeconomic and financial analysis for the monitoring and evaluation of financial markets;
• Ensuring specialized support to bank's commercial entities in the relation with the clients;
• Providing specialized support (economic data and forecasts) within the internal budgeting process;
• Degree or above, major in Economics, E-Views experience;
• Experience in macroeconomic analysis and forecasting;
• Financial techniques and instruments;
• Solid understanding of macroeconomic environment and banking sector;
• Analytical abilities;
• Serious, responsible, efficient;
• Strong communication and presentation skills;
• Very good command of English;
BRD is looking for a Macroeconomics Analyst to join our Financial Markets Team in Bucharest.
The primary goal of this position is to perform macroeconomic and financial analysis, assessing the evolution of financial markets.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents , regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
Job code: 20000ED8
Business unit: BRD
Starting date: 24/08/2020
Date of publication: 05/08/2020