Description de l'offre
Societe Generale Equipment Finance (SGEF) is the European leader and 2nd worldwide for financing professional equipments in high-tech, medical, industrial and transportation sectors, present in 41 countries.
In Germany, GEFA BANK services the real economy by providing leasing and loan solutions for small and mid-sized companies. Challenges of today are not to prepare the future but to apply the future right now. GEFA is currently running a Transformation Plan in order to set digitalization, automated processes and new working models at the next level.
GEFA is closed to the heart of Europe, in the vicinity of Düsseldorf and Cologne (1 hour flight to Paris or connected by Thalys). Moreover, green surroundings make Wuppertal an affordable and attractive place to live and work. Indeed, you will find double benefit of being at the centre of a very dynamic network of cultural and festive urban capitals, and of being in the middle of forest valleys.
Let’s join us for our great projects!
Digital transformation and ability to change rapidly according to customer’s needs is one of the biggest confrontations of IT these days.
In this context GEFA COO Department designed a Transformation Program with the aim of added value for GEFA IT, based on cost-cutting, new allocation of tasks and redeployment to tackle those challenges.
GEFA needs YOU to be active part of this program with fresh and creative ideas to make any projects and initiatives a success.
- Be a key player: Into the Transformation Program, steer small projects, tasks & teams
- Be empowered: Design solutions to make the Transformation Program of GEFA a success
- Be structured: Support deliverables / milestones in project plans are achieved within budget, time and quality
- Be proactive: Identify project risks and mitigation action to deliver on time
- Be transparent: Report and discuss with Management Level about the progress of your projects
The VIE assignment in a nutshell
This VIE in Wuppertal is to begin as of December, 1st, 2018. You need to plan 3 months between your application date and the beginning of your VIE assignment. It will last 12 months.
The VIE is a specific contract, under Business France’s eligibility criteria, open to candidates under 28 and from the member states of the European Economic Area.
Please see Civiweb www.civiweb.com in order to have more details regarding compensation.
- Be graduated: Successfully completed Master’s degree from a Business School, Engineering School, or University
- Be prepared: Motivation in project management, first experience is a plus
- Be farsighted: Project management skills
- Ability to see the global picture, identify dependencies and risk, communication talent, ability to structure necessary changes
- Be organized: Ability to work in teams and in a pro-active, independent and thorough way, to handle multiple tasks and functional topic simultaneously
- Be aware: Interest for continuous improvement and method related to apply those concepts
- Be multilingual: Fluent English (written, spoken), enthusiasm to improve German aptitudes are required
To facilitate the examination of your application by our English-speaking managers, we thank you for applying in English.