Your Mission: As a HR Generalist you will manage human resource data management activities (except managing the status of expatriates and top managers), on the basis of assigned tasks, professionally and in accordance with SLAs.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
· Provide qualitative workforce administration services, according to assigned tasks and respecting defined processes and SLAs:
· Clauses of individual labour contracts;
· Labour contract suspension;
· Disciplinary sanctions administration;
· Data management and employee files;
· Compensation administration;
· Benefit administration;
· Management of working time;
· Absences management;
· Electronic archiving of documents related to managed tasks;
· Communicate with employees and / or human resources representatives of internal clients - for example, requesting corrective or additional information, confirming receipt of processing requests;
· Solve the questions / requests/ escalation by performing the necessary analysis, by case;
· Support knowledge management and continuous improvement:
· Contributes with information for the HR SSC knowledge base on topics according to the processes and procedures of data management;
· Shares knowledge and helps colleagues to fulfil their daily tasks;
· Identifies and supports the implementation of initiatives to continuously improve the performance or processes, procedures and data management tools.
All our positions are open to people with disabilities
A little about You:
· Experience in workforce administration - minimum 1 year-maximum 2 years;
· Experience in BPO is an advantage;
· Advanced in English.
· Strong Excel and Power Point skills.
We also value:
· Strong presentation and communication skills;
· Strong analytical skills;
· Result oriented, high flexibility and work autonomy;
· Team-player spirit.
To be part of Societe Generale European Business Services means to work in a dynamic and active environment where your work has a real impact in the company's activity.
Our teams work in an Agile mode and are constantly encouraged to collaborate in transversal projects through which they can learn and adapt together in order to contribute to the growth of our center of excellence
Job code: 19000PQ2
Business unit: SG European Business Services
Starting date: 01/11/2019
Date of publication: 17/09/2019
Junior Human Resources Generalist
Permanent contract | Bucuresti - Romania | Human Resources
· Home Job Offers Junior Human Resources Generalist
· All our job offers
· Advice to candidates
· Group Société Générale website
· Contact form
· Profiles wanted
· Legal information
Follow Us :
Recruitment - Société Générale