Day to day responsibilities include but not limited to:
· Preparing, distributing, analyzing responses, and responding to communications with Key Stakeholders.
· Helping prepare forms for team to evaluate controls across SG Businesses.
Assisting in supporting data analytics activities across Compliance testing and monitoring.
Supporting team in leveraging analytic techniques and leveraging visualization tools.
Other responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Adhoc presentations/reports for Senior Management;
· Adhoc projects as required.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Strong attention to detail
· Ability to work independently
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Ability to work a minimum of 40 hrs/wk
· Fluent English speaker
· MS Office Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint proficiency
· Familiarity with data analytics/management tools
PRIOR WORK EXPERIENCE
· Prior internship or work experience in financial services or legal industry
· College/University Graduate from a Top Institution
The Compliance 2 nd Line Monitoring and Testing team (CTL) provides regular and independent testing and monitoring of key controls and processes related to the management of those compliance risk associated with the business activities of Société Générale in the U.S. (“SGUS”). CTL is a key component of the SGUS overall Compliance program and is part of an effective compliance risk management program.
All our positions are open to people with disabilities
Job code: 19000U1A
Business unit: SG CIB
Starting date: 02/12/2019
Date of publication: 07/11/2019