You will join the Investment Banking Division (IBD) offering a global advisory approach focused on strategic dialogue with clients. Building on long-term relationships based on trust, IBD offers clients the whole range of services offered by the Group, providing tailor-made solutions to corporates, financial institutions, the public sector and family offices.
As intern in the ECM Team in Frankfurt you will work in a challenging and demanding environment by supporting senior staff in the origination and execution of ECM transactions. You will have the possibility to work with experienced colleagues on interesting and diverse projects and thus, to have a steep learning curve.
Your Main Responsibilities:
· You will conduct industry and company analysis as well as company valuations
· You will prepare client presentation materials
· You will support in the preparation, origination and execution of ECM transactions
Experience & Technical Skills
· Currently enrolled in an undergraduate or post-graduate program at a University in the area of Business Administration or Finance with excellent academic credentials
· Experience from previous internships, ideally in Investment Banking / Corporate Finance
· Excellent numerical and analytical skills
· Very good written and oral communication skills
· Fluency in German and English is required (both written and orally)
· Very good command of MS Office
Personal Skills & Competencies
· Highly motivated and reliable self-starter
· Quality and results-orientated with very good attention to detail
· Open-minded with willingness to learn
· Pro-active team player
· Self-confident personality and self-disciplined
Société Générale is one of the largest European financial services groups. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial solidity with a strategy of sustainable growth, and aims to be the reference for relationship banking, recognized on its markets, close to clients, chosen for the quality and commitment of its teams. More than 149,000 employees, based in 67 countries, accompany 31 million clients throughout the world on a daily basis.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents , regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
Entity: SG CIB
Starting date: 2021/05/01
Publication date: 2020/11/26