Description de l'offre
Société Générale Securities Services (SGSS) is part of Global Banking & Investor Solutions (GBIS), a key pillar of Société Générale's universal banking model.
SGSS is among the top ten global custodians, and the 2 nd largest in Europe, employing over 4,000 staff in 28 locations.
SGSS has 4 divisions :
CAO – Support functions
CML – Coverage, Marketing and Liquidity Management
FSO – Fund Services Operations
SBO – Securities Banking Operations
The FSO Department has as one of its main missions the processing of operations of valuation, distribution, register management, middle-office activities and valued-added services (valuation of over-the-counter assets (OTC pricing), performance measurement and risk measurement).
It is structured around three operational businesses, one of those being Fund Valuation Services (FVS).
The FVS department in SGSS Ireland currently consists of 14 employees, including 1 manager and 3 supervisors.
Summary of the key purposes of the role
The role will involve the calculation of Net Asset Value for a variety of complex funds amongst a variety of other tasks and projects in a dynamic and varied atmosphere. The ideal candidate will have an entrepreneurial mind-set who is eager to gain broad exposure and experience away from functionalised fund accounting. Reporting directly to your account manager
Summary of responsibilities
In charge of Net Asset Value (NAV) calculation for a variety of fund in an A-Z environment, including:
· Daily, weekly and monthly production of NAV ensuring completion of specified task per NAV checklists.
· Booking of trades received from Investment Managers
· Prepare cash and position reconciliations
· Verify that corporate actions have been processed accurately
· Ensure all prices are priced in line with procedures and fund valuation policies
· Timely identification and investigation of break items
· Escalation to fund accounting supervisor of any issues
· Ensure client concerns/requests are addressed as soon as possible and within an agreed timetable
· Interact with clients, ensuring a high level of service is provided at all times
· Involvement for year-end audits and ad-hoc project
Your career path
To facilitate the examination of your application by our English-speaking managers, we thank you for applying in English.
All our jobs are open for people with disabilities
Graduate with a Master degree from Business school or University.
A previous experience in Investment Banking would be appreciated.
You are fluent in English.
You are proficient in Office application
· Good organisational, interpersonal and communication skills necessary.
· Strong attention to detail.
· Good initiative required but also ability to recognize when escalation of issues needs to be taken.
· Strong financial product knowledge.
· Good IT skills, knowledge of SQL, VBA an advantage.
· French an advantage.
The VIE assignment in a nutshell
This VIE in Dublinis to begin as soon as possible but you need to plan 3 months between your application date and the beginning of your VIE assignment. It will last 12months.
The VIE is a specific contract, under Business France's eligibility criteria, opened to candidates under 28 and from the member states of the European Economic Space. For further information, please see www.civiweb.com .