du01 novembre 2019au01 mai 2021(pour18mois)
ETABLISSEMENT :SOCIETE GENERALE
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :2212€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
At Societe Generale, you will be joining the Information Technology division of Global Banking & Investors Solutions (GBIS), one of the three pillars of SG that brings together Corporate and Investment Banking activities, Private Banking activities, Asset Management and Investor Services.Every day our teams are ensuring that we deliver the service our businesses need to compete and serve Societe Generale's clients. Our objective is to deliver great production services in a well controlled and cost effective way, and to deliver competitive application systems that allow GBIS to grow its business in existing and new markets, launch new products and take advantage of new opportunities when they arise.
Description of the Business Line or Department
• Rapid Development of tactical and strategic tools for Exotic Fixed-Income trading desks.
• Re-engineering of our solutions, using new and innovative approaches. We strongly value Software Craftsmanship.
• Be part of a small and dynamic team, sitting directly on the trading desk.
Summary of the key purposes of the role
• Strategic and tactical tool development (Front to back) for the exotic fixed income (Credit/Rates/Fx) trading desks. C# back-end (.NET, ASP .NET Core), web-based front-end (Angular, React), Python and NoSQL databases (ElasticSearch, CouchBase).
• Address any needs at software design and development level that involves rapid intervention with strong IT capabilities.
• Participate to the development of new trading applications and infrastructure for front office teams.
• Address production & catalogue needs (pricing, calibration, contribution, data analysis…) for the different trading tools and applications developed by the team.
Summary of responsibilities
• Gathering & Analysing of business requirements
• Development of trading applications for pricing, risk management and decision-making.
• Tactical integration of in-house frameworks to serve exotic trading businesses.
• Automation of existing & new processes
• Participate to the daily production.
• Solid academic background, engineering curriculum (Master’s degree in computing science, engineering, applied science (physics, mathematics…))
• Knowledge of Financial products would be a plus.
• The team is Agile, any experience of Test Driven development and unit test framework is a plus
• Act as a team player by participating to pair programming session with teammates, create documentation on projects, maintain the team wiki and participate to team meetings with teams in London, NY and HK.
The VIE assignment in a nutshell
This VIE in London is to begin as soon as possible but you need to plan 3 months between your application date and the beginning of your VIE assignment. It will last 18 months.
The VIE is a specific contract, under Business France’s eligibility criteria, opened to candidates under 28 and from the member states of the European Economic Space. For further information, please see www.civiweb.com.
To facilitate the examination of your application by our English-speaking managers, we thank you for applying in English