The position is for a highly motivated person who will be responsible for supporting, investigating and proposing solutions to automate processes and ensure production stability.
As a member of this DevOps team, you will strongly be encouraged to look into the source code and participate to the enhancement of the application, together with the developers.
Agile, business-facing team performing Continuous Delivery:
Team members interact directly with the traders, to gather their requirements and come up with appropriate solutions. The traders are particularly involved, approachable, and tech-savvy, which makes for highly substantial interactions between business and IT. The team works in fully agile mode with 2-week-long sprints.
The Continuous Delivery approach is strongly pushed to put in place a reliable pipeline of integration, with automated tests, deployment on the cloud, to achieve a stable flow of releases while preserving Production stability.
DevOps and Feature Team:
The team is operating as a “Feature Team” to support the trading systems. It therefore contains both developers and production-support analysts, working together as one, to ensure self-sufficiency, and produce synergies in incident resolution, as well as Production-awareness at all stages of the software development process. The environment offers opportunity to move towards a more development-oriented profile.
All our positions are open to people with disabilities
· Excellent troubleshooting skills.
· Excellent knowledge in database programming including dealing with SQL.
· Basic knowledge in IT systems and scripting languages.
· Familiarity with object oriented programming
· Agile / Scrum awareness
· Familiarity with Continuous Delivery practices
· Exceptional “team-player” mindset helping to promote team sprit
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to work in an international and distributed team environment
· Ability to multi-task and follow through all tasks to completion
· Excellent customer service skills
· Knowledge of fixed income product
Prior Work Experience:
· All experience levels will be considered.
Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Based on a diversified and integrated banking model, the Group combines financial solidity and a strategy of sustainable growth.
Within 'SG Corporate and Investment Banking', FIC business line is global player on FX, Rates and Credit markets, providing financial solutions to investors around the clock.
You will join the Development team building and providing IT solutions for the Front Office in the FX Options and Structure Products space. Based on the trading floor, the team provides an agile development capability across the full chain including pricing, deal processing, pnl & risks.
Job code: 19000KW3
Business unit: Societe Generale Hong Kong Branch
Starting date: Immediate
Date of publication: 08/08/2019
Front Office Applications Support (DevOps) – FX Options & Structured Products
Permanent contract | Hong Kong | Information Technology
· Home Job Offers Front Office Applications Support (DevOps) – FX Options & Structured Products
· All our job offers
· Advice to candidates
· Group Société Générale website
· Contact form
· Profiles wanted
· Legal information
Follow Us :
Recruitment - Société Générale