Responsible of accounting and financial reports in accordance with the acccounting and reporting production. The activity is in accordance with the terms and regulations of IFRS 16 norms.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
· Contribute to the production of IFRS 16 accounts within the IFRS 16 Mutualized Accounting Services Center;
· Analyse the quality of data in ATOLL considering upstream data flows;
· Analyse/assess the rental contracts on different business lines from IFRS 16 perspective and perform reconciliation between ATOLL and other operational databases;
· Search for information and contribute to the resolution of reconciliation differences;
· Contribute to the resolution of quality data issues;
· Assure good relationship and fluid communication with operational counterparties;
· Prepare ad-hoc analysis following team leader or Group requests;
· Participate to transversal initiatives within the team;
· Actively participate to the IFRS 16 implementation related projects within the IFRS 16 Mutualized Accounting Services Center.
A little about You:
· Qualifying experiences in accounting or financial audit with a focus on accouting and reporting;
· Minimum 1 year experience in financial data analysis/data recovery/correction of data flows;
· Academic background and Master in Banking and Finance or other related studies will be a plus;
· IFRS Reporting knowledge;
· Microsoft Office (Excel advanced);
· French and English language-advanced.
We also value:
· Self driven and able to coordinate with others;
· Ability to communicate and build good relationships across functions /countries;
· Ability to work in conformity with the procedures, to maintain them;
· Ability to analyze new situations from risk perspectives;
· Decision making and/or problem solving skills;
· Communication & team player.
To be part of Societe Generale European Business Services means to work in a dynamic and active environment where your work has a real impact in the company's activity.
Our teams work in an Agile mode and are constantly encouraged to collaborate in transversal projects through which they can learn and adapt together in order to contribute to the growth of our center of excellence.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents , regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
Entity: SG European Business Services
Starting date: immediate
Publication date: 2020/10/19