· Develop a model to suggest single stock option trade ideas on the back of SG equity research publications
· Use the model to produce regular trade ideas (1or 2 per week)
· Follow the performance of the trade ideas and publish update when needed
· Help maintaining the global volatility database of the team
· Produce bespoke analysis and build tools to tackle clients needs
· Present research to clients
· Business or engineering school
· Knowledge of financial analysis
· Advanced levels in derivatives and options theory
· Data analysis, statistical analysis, financial analysis
· Strong programming skills: VB/VBA, SQL
Why join us
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”.
At Société Générale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents , regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
Entity: SG Global Solution Centre
Starting date: 2021/03/13
Publication date: 2021/01/21