Description de l'offre
Your environment :
SG CIB is the Corporate and Investment Banking arm of the Société Générale Group. Present in over 50 countries across Europe, the Americas and Asia. SG CIB provides corporate, financial institutions, investors and public sector clients with value-added integrated financial solutions.
SG CIB is a leading player in Derivatives and provides global services in this domain. SG CIB launches a significant part of the structured products sold in Europe, in the United States and in Asia.
This position will serve as a primary liaison between the Marketing Team and the Sales / Engineers desks. The marketer will evolve on a trading floor designing and marketing financial products in Asia, linked to any asset class (equity, interest rates, commodity, mutual funds, exchange rates...). This position is at the crossroads of many different services: link between clients, sales people, financial engineers and Sales team. It includes contact with other departments (Marketing, Engineers and Sales worldwide).
At Societe Generale, you will be joining the Global Markets division (MARK) of SG Corporate and Investment Banking. MARK offers a cross-asset approach along all its offerings : Research, Investment & Risk Management Solutions, Execution and Prime Services to asset managers, pension funds, companies, private banks, insurance companies, hedge funds, family offices, sovereign funds and distributors worldwide.
Your main responsibilities and missions will be :
- Design, develop and produce detailed commercial presentations, term sheets, economic studies, and other digital marketing supports (such as video, animated presentations) to institutional clients and / or potential investors
- Answer request for proposals
- Produce marketing material in cooperation with sales and pricing teams, including simulations of investment scenarios and product performance analysis
- Liaise with Legal and Compliance departments to develop and maintain Asian compliant marketing and sales documents
- Liaise with external vendors to facilitate marketing needs, including distribution and creative designs
- Timely production of contributed articles for Retail distribution
- Strategic market watch and Competitive analysis (data analysis & statistics, build market awareness and knowledge of the dynamic financial world, competitors’ new releases and new developments )
- Act as a webmaster, administrating website and undertake website evolution
The VIE assignment in a nutshell
This VIE in Hong Kong is to begin as soon as possible but you need to plan 3 months between your application date and the beginning of your VIE assignment. It will last 18 months months with possibility of 6-months extension.
The VIE is a specific contract, under Business France’s eligibility criteria, opened to candidates under 28 and from the member states of the European Economic Space. For further information, please see www.civiweb.com.
Graduate with a Master degree from Business school or University, majoring in Economics, Financial Engineering or similar.
You have a previous experience within financial services (Financial markets, Asset management, insurance industry).
You are fluent in english and japanese.
You are proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Powerpoint, Word) and VBA.
Your career path
To facilitate the examination of your application by our English-speaking managers, we thank you for applying in English.
All our positions are open to people with disabilities.