· Proficient in design and implement ETL jobs (SAS DI) or writing PL/SQL code specific for Data Warehouse
· Proficient in using a database
· Capable of building a final report (Working with Data visualization tools such as Tableau, building interactive reports, complex dashboards for managers and directors from different regions, creating calculated KPIs or metrics by writing complex formulas)
· Capable of developing production-ready code & reviewing and improving other people's code
· Strong competence in building and executing its own set of unit and functional tests, writing development specifications.
· Proven capacity of reviewing/building a set of unit/functional tests for other team members
· Ability of understanding business specifications and code performance tuning
· Has initiatives in order to advance the knowledge and methodology of team Development
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents , regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
Job code: 20000L5H
Business unit: BRD
Starting date: 30/12/2020
Date of publication: 29/09/2020